What types of partnership programs are available?
We engage with partners who fall under these categories:
- Our Consultant Talent Pool is designed for individual people who want to be considered for internal and customer consulting opportunities.
- Our Teaming Partners program is best suited for organizations who wish to team with dkomplex as a subcontractor or Prime.
- Our referral agreement is perfect for agencies and consultants who bring deals to our attention but won't be acting in a resale capacity.
How do we become a partner?
One of our Partner Program staff will respond by email or phone to get the ball rolling. After a brief assessment, we’ll forward a partner agreement for your review and corporate signature.
Once the agreement is complete, we’ll jump right in with a partner briefing and consultative support.
What is your partner compensation?
All registered partners are entitled to receive discount pricing as defined in their partner agreement. Depending on the type of partner relationship you have with us, you may be entitled to additional compensation:
- Consultant Pool individuals will be compensated at a pre-negotiated rate and once a project commences.
- Teaming Partners will be compensated should dkomplex win the opportunity and a contract commences.
- Referral partners are entitled to a commission for the referrals they generate based on the market, product, and value of the sales opportunity.
What types of training are offered?
For a full list of the classroom training sessions we offer, please consult a member of the Partner Program Staff for a full course catalog.
Visit our Partner Portal home page to register for upcoming webinars and online training.